Welcome To My World

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Life's Best Recipe for Success

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE - IT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY THE RIDE

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Senior Moment

It has been a great day. I took my silversmithing lesson and finished another pendant. Will be creating a ring tomorrow and I am really excited about that. DH competed in the Senior Olympics in Tucson today and came in 3rd in pistol shooting in his age group - over 60:>} Not too bad I'd say. He competes in three more events this week so I will keep you posted. I am getting ready to play with some beads and try to use up some of my current inventory - after all the big Gem and Mineral show is in town next week and I need to stimulate the economy don't I?? Well, don't I????? That's what I thought:>} Cheers and sweet dreams to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, you are very important to me