Welcome To My World

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Life's Best Recipe for Success

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE - IT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY THE RIDE

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Todays Sneak Preview

Copper and Turquoise Shelf Necklace

This necklace was so much fun to make.  It is all handmade by me with the exception of the chain, of course.  I used beautiful chocolate/copper stick pearls, hand formed copper dangles, gorgeous chunks of turquoise and miscellaneous charms.  The base of the necklace is like a bookshelf, hence the name.  I hand sawed and forged the piece of copper into this shape and I love it.  The chain has one piece of hand forged copper wire formed into a circle with a sterling silver dot on top near the base.  The necklace hangs approximately 18 inches long.  I've worn this piece a few times and everyone stops to look and rave about it.  I will be making more but each one will have its own personality as they are all one of a kind.  Look for this piece soon in my etsy shop!!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! It is easy to see how much you love what you do. OXOX, sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sandy. It is my passion and I love to share it with others. I am so happy that you stopped by for a visit and left your comment:O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you are very important to me