Welcome To My World

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Life's Best Recipe for Success

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE - IT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY THE RIDE

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Studio

I thought you might enjoy a few shots of my studio. I have 21 pictures but it will only upload four at a time. I'll start with my closet full of beads
These jars are filled with crystal beads...........................................................

Tools and more tools..........................................................................................

More STUFF....You know how it is, always needing more STUFF............
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, you are very important to me