Welcome To My World

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Life's Best Recipe for Success

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE - IT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY THE RIDE

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Flaming Good Time

I had a blast (so to speak) today. I used my torch and soldered a great piece together. It still needs to be polished and cleaned but here is the process in short:



The first few pictures are of my messy working space in my studio. After these pictures were taken, I cleaned it up and re-arranged a bit. It's hard to tell from the pictures but the pendant is made of sterling silver and copper. It is really pretty and I hope to have it posted on my Etsy site this coming week. I am also ordering my kiln this week so should be able to pick it up and get some dichroic glass items made. I will also be working with PMC so should have some real fun here in the near future. If I could only figure out how to eliminate eating and sleeping I'd have it made:>} Cheers, Sally

4 comments:

  1. Looking great - can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much - I will probably add the finished product today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I can't wait. You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jill. It's just about finished, just a little more polishing and it's ready.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you are very important to me