Welcome To My World

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Life's Best Recipe for Success

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE - IT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY THE RIDE

Monday, January 26, 2009

Life is good

I took another silversmithing class today and am working on a ring. I took another class two weeks ago, three sessions, and made a pendant. It turned out beautiful and I was really pleased with my endeavor. I've dabbled in metal stamping and silver work for awhile but never worked with the bezel settings or ring making details. It is really fun and I can't wait to show off my new creations. I've done beading and quilting for years but am ready for something new and different. I love this silversmithing and have already place an order for wire etc. The huge gem show comes to Tucson next week and I plan to pick up some stones at that time and get busy creating. I usually spend a fortune on beads at this show so this will be something different. I am also attending a bead show in Santa Fe, NM in March and taking a class in cold connections - very excited.....Good night all and I hope to find out how to get people to read this blog soon. I finally figured out how to install the Live feed widget. Sweet dreams.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, you are very important to me