Welcome To My World

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Life's Best Recipe for Success

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE - IT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY THE RIDE

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Bear Affair

Wow - This is my very first blog and I am excited....so much going on today and we are witnessing a great day in history - the inauguration of the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama. Martin Luther King must be smiling down on him right this moment. I have been putting my Etsy site together now for over a year. Don't know why it is taking me so long except that I guess I'm scared of the new adventure in my life. I have been creating jewelry, quilts, clay and everything else I could get my hands on for most of my life but just haven't gone "public" with it to such an extent. I've spend hours reading information and taking pictures. Actually, the pictures are what is holding up progress because I haven't seemed to perfect that part of the process yet. I have my little tent and lites and will spend today on that order of business. Wish me luck.. Meanwhile - I'm going back to the television to watch history taking place. ONLY IN AMERICA..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, you are very important to me