Welcome To My World

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Life's Best Recipe for Success

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE - IT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY THE RIDE

Saturday, January 31, 2009

HELLO OUT THERE WORLD - IF YOU ARE READING THIS BLOG WOULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT SO I CAN APPRECIATE ALL OF MY MUSINGS TO THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF MYSELF........ AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH POST THERE IS A SECTION THAT SAYS - COMMENTS - JUST CLICK THERE AND LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE.....

"quote"
"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'"~ Dave Barry

Well, I blew off today as a house cleaning day and went to town to take care of business. I visited a stained glass shop and purchased some Dicro glass to make pendants out of. Can't wait to order my kiln so I can play with it. Came home and struggled some more with the camera and I think I finally have solved some of the problems with photographing jewelry. I changed some settings and the pictures look much better. Will play with it some more tomorrow.

DH won 3rd place in the Rifle Shooting Competition today at the Senior Olympics - pretty good for a 1st timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, you are very important to me