Welcome To My World

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Life's Best Recipe for Success

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE - IT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY THE RIDE

Friday, September 4, 2009

Baby Boy Hoffman

What a wonderful day this was. My son celebrated his birthday with the birth of a baby boy. He weighed in at 9 lbs 2 oz - everyone is doing fine. His older sister will be 1 year old on September 8th. Do you think the parents are going to be a little busy for a few years? We can't wait to meet him.

I spent my day helping set up for the White Mountain Woman's Club Home and Garden Tour. It will be held tomorrow and we are all praying for no rain until after 4pm:) There are so many beautiful hand crated items available for sale and I'm sure they will sell fast. This is a yearly event and very well attended. All of the proceeds benefit various charities here on the mountain.

I'll update later with pictures.

Make the most of yourself for that is all there is of you - Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, you are very important to me