Welcome To My World

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Life's Best Recipe for Success

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE - IT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY THE RIDE

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy Day

Hi everyone,

Today was a barn burner of a day. I am finishing up projects for the White Mountain Women's Group boutique to be held this Saturday. It is a Home and Garden Tour and is always very successful. This is a wonderful group to be associated with and they give thousands back to the community in the form of scholarships and support. This tour is one of their largest fund raisers for the year.

We've been meeting twice a week to work on craft projects and this is the last week. It will be nice to have a break. I miss not working on my silversmithing as much as I'd like to - oh well....

We leave on vacation Tuesday and I am ready.

I'm tired tonight so I will sign off with some words of wisdom from David Letterman: "USA Today has come out with a new survey - apparently, three out of every four people make up 75% of the population".

It's a scarry world out there so stay alert and smile - they'll wonder what you've been up to!! Hugs, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, you are very important to me