Welcome To My World

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Life's Best Recipe for Success

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE - IT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY THE RIDE

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Great Wine and Chocolate




I had such a wonderful day today. I got together with Carolyn (Autumn Leaves Jewelry) and had a blast. My daughter in law, grand daughter and I drove over to Reston and met C at her home for lunch and what a lunch it was. She really put out a wonderful spread of fruit, cheese, crackers, dips and vino. We visited and discovered so much about our backgrounds is similar - military history on both sides. It was really a great time. As we were leaving, she forced us to take some chocolate with us and I figured that it would have been rude to refuse:>} I wish we lived closer because I am sure we could stir up some trouble with little effort. I loved seeing your studio and all of your cats. They are adorable. You have an open invite to Tucson anytime but the gem show would be a great time to visit as it is unbelieveably huge - like all over town for 2 weeks. Lots of good golfing too so DH wouldn't get bored:>}

3 comments:

  1. Sally thanks for posting the pics! I was amazed at how much we have in common!!! :-) Can I just tell you that only in the past hour or so have I managed to begin to digest all that food :P Thanks for sharing part of your family with me, it was a treat. I liked how we both came alive once we went up to the studio!!! Yes, Tucson, you bet, we love Tucson and DH needs to meet you! Thank YOU for the choccys! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great pic of you & Care. I would have loved to have been there with y'all.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really nice that we were able to get together. I think it is great when you can develop a friendship blogging and have the opp to meet in reality. Have a happy holiday weekend and thanks for checking in. Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you are very important to me