Welcome To My World

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Life's Best Recipe for Success

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE - IT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY THE RIDE

Monday, March 9, 2009

An Award is Worth a Thousand Words

Wow, today I checked my blog and found out that I am the grateful recipient of an award. Not just any award either. This is a very special award given to me by Tammy from Tammy's Treasure Chest and is called the Let's be Friends Award.




Thank you so much Tammy. Here is the description of this wonderful award:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. Now I'd like to pass this award on to:


AutumnLeavesJewelry


LisasLovlies


Barebummbath


thecellophanes


TheHerbWay


Check these blogs out and give them a big hug. We all work very hard to maintain our sanity and it is wonderful to be recognized by a friend:>}







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your award. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, you are very important to me