Welcome To My World

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Life's Best Recipe for Success

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE - IT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY THE RIDE

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today's Adventure


I saw this darling little bracelet in a magazine recently and thought I'd give it a try today.  I didn't really have the right color beads but I wanted to experiment anyway.  I had this beautiful fish focal bead that I'd purchased last year from a bead maker in Austria and I was dying to make something with it.  I cut my wires and I pounded, sawed and riveted as per the instructions THEN I went to try it one before heading out to the garage (husband's studio) to proudly show my DH what I'd created.  Well, I think it might fit my 12 year old grand daughter if I'm lucky but she probably isn't interested because it isn't very colorful - so - I will search out some of my senior friends in the neighborhood and see who it fits so I will have some idea of sizing when I post it later.  You know, some days are just like a box of chocolates and that's exactly where I'm headed!!  Toodles my dears and happy smithing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, you are very important to me